Diane,
   You have a good memory ... CARE did publish such a book. I purchased a
copy several years ago but haven't looked at it recently. The one I have
looks like it was done (before the days of inexpensive desktop publishing)
with a typewriter. I'll be at the TWU/Book Report workshop in Houston
tomorrow but will look through it on Fri and send you copies of what I
find if you'd like. Let me know.
        Melissa Davis                   Librarian
        Splendora Middle School         Splendora I.S.D.
        P O Box 168                     Splendora, TX 77372
        Internet: mbdavis@tenet.edu     PHONE: (713)689-2853
        CompuServe: 75146,771

On Wed, 26 Jan 1994, Diane Durbin wrote:

> I recently decided to revise the form I send to teachers asking for input
> on purchase of new materials for their subject.  The one I was using is
> not inviting enough.  Our elementary librarian has a very attractive,
> inviting form, but I don't think it asks for enough information.  Anybody
> have a good form they would share?  In fact, what is a good source for
> library forms.  We have a wonderful secretary who does wonders with Page
> Maker and can change (or do from scratch) forms for us.  But it is always
> nice to have a starting place.  I think I looked at a book of forms from
> the Center for Applied Researach in Education a few years ago.  But I
> didn't buy it, so I must not have been too impressed.  If I was wrong
> about that, let me know.  And does anybody have sources for various types
> of forms.  I'll be glad to share any answers I get.
>
> Diane Durbin
> Coordinator of Library Services
> Stafford Municipal School District
> 1625 Staffordshire