I would like some input on programs being used to create bibliographies.
This is for student use, for class assignments and papers.  We are
presently using PRO-CITE.  This is a terrific program, but really offers
more than the students need, is confusing when opening a file, and is very
expensive.  Once our students master the program, they love it, but then
find it too expensive for personal ownership.  I have heard of End-note,
but do not know who makes it or if it is a good alternative.
        I will post results to LM_NET.  Thanks
        Carrol McCarthy, Tower Hill School, Wilmington, DE
        mccarthy@brahms.udel.edu

LM_NET Archive Home