Fayette County Public Schools is in the process of hiring a new superintendent.
  If you know any of these finalists, would you let me know something about the
m.  I'm particularly interested in their feelings on technology and the library
/media center.  The finalists are:

                                  Thomas Bolin
                                  Lorain, Ohio

                                  Ann Bailey Fuqua
                                  Elmira, New York

                                  Thomas Fowler-Finn
                                  Haverhill, Massachusetts

                                  Willis McLeod
                                  Petersburg, Virginia

                                  Peter Flynn
                                  Davenport, Iowa

 Any help you could give would be appreciated.  Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home