Fellow lm-netters -

      I am attempting to integrate the library into the school's curriculum.
I am looking for ideas or resources for integrated lesson plans, especially i
n the History or English classes, however, any other subject would be appreciat
ed also.  Specifically, I would like to use a multi-media project in the lesso
n to direct the students away from the "research paper".  The grade levels are
middle school (6-8) and upper school (9-12).  Thank you in advance for your
suggestions.  I will post the responses for all to read.

Kathryn L. Davis
The Severinghaus Library
The Haverford School
440 W. Lancaster Avenue