I am the media director for a school district of about
12,000 students with 22 buildings.  We have just hired
one person who will be responsible for the administrative
database we will be adding this fall.  We also have one
technician who does wiring, setup and repair for computers,
networks, etc.  I have been asked by the superintendent
to write a proposal and job description for an additional
FTE (actually will be 2 part time people) to help me
specifically with computer support and training.  Rather
than re-invent the wheel, can someone offer examples that
may help?  I am obviously delighted to have the opportunity
to hire additional help and want to present a solid proposal.
Thanks in advance!

Kay Rewerts
Media Facilitator
Waterloo Community Schools