In our district we are currently running InfoFinder on two Novell networks
on DOS based IBM hardware.  This product runs beautifully.  I am seeking
information from those who are successfully (or unsuccessfully!) running
either one of the following products on the same type configurations:
Grolier's Multimedia Encyclopedia (NETWORKED VERSION)
Time Almanac (NETWORKED VERSION)
I understand from the product vendor that many of the "bells & whistles"
have been stripped from the networked version of Grolier.  I am concerned
with print capabilities of both products.  I have seen rave reviews of
both products, but these reviews are of the standalone versions.  I would
really appreciate any information you have on the networked counterparts.
Thank you.
Julie Walker (jawalker@tenet.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home