Dear Paula and LM_Netter's:

As we get close to Midwinter, Paula's comment reminded me that I am
supposed to be getting ideas of what's themes have been circulating
through the 'net to discuss at our get-together

> Betty Hamilton recently said that automating elementary libraries frees
> the librarian to spend more time with students and staff.  What I'd
> like to know from the librarians who have done it is is that true?

I suspect that the above is one, but all of you should have *AT LEAST* 8-)
ONE other...

What is your MOST PRESSING, INTERESTING, USEFUL TOPIC  for a face-to-face
meeting next week?  Send me your replies and I'll collect and synthesize.

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
Hillsborough, CA            they are not here to worship what is known, but
dabiloc@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us         to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)