Mary Woodard put it quite accurately, in my view.  The initial time and
energy investment (never mind the $$$$$$$;-) )is considerable.  As I now
see the light at the end of the tunnel--only a thousand brief records left
and I have plans to send them out to Follett on a disk for a secondary
vendor--I am beginning to return to the "readers service" aspect of the
job and away from the constant "technical service" aspects.

Would I do it again?  Of course, but I would lay in more Pepto...

carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home