We have just started using the Columbia Library System in our Junior High.
I am in the processing of entering all of our books into the system using
Precision One.  I have been very pleased with the Columbia System.  It is
fairly easy for students to use and takes advantage of keyword searches.
  One of our High Schools is also using the system as their on-line catalog.
(they are four years ahead of us.)  The librarian there is very pleased with
the system.
  They do have excellent support people on-call.  Believe me that is a
blessing when things get tough.
   Barbara Gottlock
   Clarkstown South High School & Felix Festa Junior High School
   West Nyack, NY
   e-mail address: sn14421@llwnet.ll.pbs.org

LM_NET Archive Home