Dare I ask this question?

What about Follett's MicroLIF as opposed to full MARC records?  Follett
convinced me that it is as good and there will be no problems in the
future with sharing catalogs.  I went with Follett in spite of this
nagging fear, mostly because so many schools in my area have and are very
happy.  Is MicroLIF going to be O.K.????

Also, is there a Follett user's group?

Thanks!

Pamela

Pamela Gibb       2000 College Park Drive       Cooper County R-IV School
LMC Director        Columbia, MO 65203            P.O. Box 110, Hwy J
                  (Home address & phone)       Bunceton, MO (Missouri) 65237
                       314-445-6481                  816-427-5415