        We recently heard of a company called CDP or Computer Disk Products whic
manufactures locks for cd rom drives. We were unable to locate the address or
phone number using standard business directories such as Standard and Poors',
Moody's or Dun and Bradstreet. We were told that the company was located in
Aberdeen, New Jesey, but NYnex information could not find such a company
listed there.  This company supposedly sells these locks for about $29.95
each. If anyone knows about this company or any other such company, would you
kindly share the information with us.
                                        Thanks,
                                        Jane Constant
                                        B.M.C. Durfee High School