White House Information:  Fulltext of major plicy states, daily press
briefings, speeches, proclamations, the president's daily schedule and
more.   SOURCE: gopher tamuts.tamu.edu / browse by subject / political
science/ information from the white house.  Source:  gopher
sunsite.unc.edu / sunsite archives / sunsite political science archives /
Whitehouse-papers

Karel A. Smith, Librarian/District Coordinator          Library Media Center
Hazelwood Central High School
15875 New Halls Ferry Road
Florissant,MO 63031
Voice > 1-314-839-9516 (school)   1-314-773-3992 (home)
Fax > 1-314-839-9561
Internet > ksmith@services.dese.state.mo.us

On Mon, 31 Jan 1994, Paul Pormen - Media Coordinator wrote:

> I AM IN NEED OF THE INTERNET ADDRESS OF THE WHITEHOUSE. I KNOW I
> HAVE SEEN IT IN PRINT BUT CANNOT REMEMBER WHERE. CAN SOMEONE HELP?
> THANKS IN ADVANCE. PAUL

LM_NET Archive Home