Sorry -- I forgot that I was supposed to post it.  It follows ... --Pam
Bishop 64150@brahms.udel.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 19:25:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Pamela Anne M Bishop <64150@brahms.udel.edu>
To: Lynne Judson Webb <lynnew@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Cataloging A-V Items

Okay, Lynne, and everyone else who asked:  The Alliance Plus/Alliance
Vintage/Alliance A/V Access flyer asks:  Looking for a pot of "GOLD" Data?
As an Alliance Plus user, you know the benefits you can reap from our
"GOLD" quality Alliance Plus MARC CD-ROM Database.  The recent addition of
Alliance Vintage expanded your data selections to one million records!
In our never-ending quest to bring additional, quality records to your
library ... we are pleased to announce Alliance A/V ACCESS.
Alliance A/V ACCESS allows access to approximately 400,000 multimedia MARC
records.  Follett Software has formed an alliance with Professional Media
Service Corp., the leading supplier of audio-visual materials.  PMSC has
contributed a base of MARC records for the first issue of Alliance A/V
ACCESS and will contribute additional records for each quarterly update.
Similar to the Alliance Plus MARC CD-ROM subscription, Alliance A/V ACCESS
is an annual subscription which is published on a quarterly basis (March,
June, September, December).  Alliance A/V ACCESS CDs are scheduled for
shipment the second half of the release month.  Go for the GOLD!  Purchase
Alliance A/V ACCESS now and renew your Alliance Plus MARC CD-ROM
subscription, too!
___Yes!  I need Alliance A/V ACCESS to catalog my audio-visual collection.
 Enclosed is my check or purchase order for $595 plus shipping. (Product
number BDM304)
___Yes!  I need Alliance A/V ACCESS and would also like to renew my
Alliance Plus subscription for another year.  Enclosed is my check or
purchase order for $995 plus shipping.  (Product number BDM311)
Return this order form and your P.O. to:
Follett Software Company, 809 N. Front Street, McHenry, IL  60050-5589 or
FAX (815)344-8774

I fee like I just did a commercial ...  I just wish I had the $ to do it!!!
--Pam Bishop 64150@brahms.udel.edu

LM_NET Archive Home