You might try Thomas Computer in Chicago. They have an 800 number but I
don't have it here at home. If they don't carry one they may be able to
tell you where to get it.
        Melissa Davis                   Librarian
        Splendora Middle School         Splendora I.S.D.
        P O Box 168                     Splendora, TX 77372
        Internet: mbdavis@tenet.edu     PHONE: (713)689-2853
        CompuServe: 75146,771

On Mon, 31 Jan 1994 JCONSTANT@UMASSD.EDU wrote:

>         We recently heard of a company called CDP or Computer Disk Products wh
 ic
> manufactures locks for cd rom drives. We were unable to locate the address or
> phone number using standard business directories such as Standard and Poors',
> Moody's or Dun and Bradstreet. We were told that the company was located in
> Aberdeen, New Jesey, but NYnex information could not find such a company
> listed there.  This company supposedly sells these locks for about $29.95
> each. If anyone knows about this company or any other such company, would you
> kindly share the information with us.
>                                         Thanks,
>                                         Jane Constant
>                                         B.M.C. Durfee High School