First, I was surprised to hear that you are not continuing for
another year as Chair of AASL Technology Committee???!

Second, can you tell me what you are covering in your AASL program,
Super Catalogs? I am doing a program on integrating OPAC and other
databases and don't want to cover same ground.

Third, SLIS did not get grant for Institute but we are planning some
Continuing Ed workshops.  Are you interested in teaching and, if so,
what topics?  Thanks, Carol.Catherine Murphy                       VOICE: 817-56
 5-2445
Assistant Professor                    FAX:   817-565-3101
School of Library and Info./Sciences   INTERNET: murphy@lis.unt.edu
University of North Texas

LM_NET Archive Home