---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 1994 09:28:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Charlotte Thompson <ct@umd5.umd.edu>
To: MDK-12@UMDD.UMD.EDU

I have not been successful in finding the source for the poem we would
like to use at graduation.  I will pursue all leads.  The author may be
T.S. Eliot but I have searched every index, anthology, etc. with no
success.  I have contacted public libraries (research), the night owl
service etc. If you have ANY suggestions I would be grateful.
        All men dream, but not evenly
        Some dream by night to awake and find but vanity
        But dreamers of the day are dangerous people.
        For they wake to make their dreams reality.
Thank you for your help.
Charlotte Thompson
Frederick High School
Frederick, MD