IRA TOBAK (ITOBAK%ONONDAGA.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU) wrote:
: From: IRA TOBAK
: I am going with ALINI from Long Island, New York.  There should be an 1-8800 #
 ,
:  we have been using Family for many years, and he gives good discounts but thi
:  has come with a lot of delays and missing issues.  DeRuyter Central School(DK
 -
: 12)

I also went with Family because of their great prices but they provided
terrible service, didn't return calls and we ended up not paying the total
bill.  I will be going to EBSCO this year.

--
Fred Muller                ||    Halsted Middle School Library
voice (201) 383-7554       ||    59 Halsted Street

LM_NET Archive Home