LM_Netters,

As a first-year elementary librarian, I have been forwarding requests to
my fellow teachers and info that I receive too.  They are impressed and
pleased for my passing what I receive.  If we include grade level in the
Subject line, then those who are not interested can just delete the
message.  Please continue the practice.

Thank you,

Diana Kisselburg, Cedar Grove Elementary, El Paso
dkissel@tenet.edu

On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Mary Veronica wrote:

> Please, please, could we keep the elementary students off this discussion
> group?  Surely they have some other place to go on the internet to find out
> what they have to know or to set up penpals?
>         What do you all think?
>
> --
> Sr.Mary Veronica,CHS       "All that is required for
> Xavier High School,NYC      the triumph of evil is for
> 212-924-7900                good men to remain silent
> mveronic@llwnet.ll.pbs.edu  and do nothing."G.MacDonald

LM_NET Archive Home