Our school (our district, actually) will focus for three weeks on
Australia--geography, history, culture, people, places, literature--in May.
A third and a sixth grade teacher in my building would like to use
internet to connect with "real people" in Australia.  I've watched
postings on this list for some time, but have not seen anyone post from
an internet address there.  Is there an Australian "lurker" who would be
willing to correspond briefly with us?
And secondly, both teachers are personally very interested in art.  Is
there a resource available on www or somewhere else that we could visit
electronically that would enrich our vision or understanding of
Australian art forms?
TIA
Barbara Sanford
Shiloh Hills Elementary