Once again I'm here begging for tips on how to do book exchange.  I am in a
4-6 grade school with about 600 kids;  33 or less per class.  I'm looking for
ideas on how to best work kids checking out books.  I am not automated yet so
it is still a process of signing a card and leaving it somewhere in the
library.  I have tried having check out in the first 15 minutes and the last
15 minutes.  I have somewhat tried having students go at various times (i.e.,
table by table).  Nothing has worked great.  What have you found to work best
for you?  By the way, these are pretty rambunctious kids on the whole.  TIA!

Kay Bowes  (kslmc@aol.com)
Stubbs Elementary School
Wilmington, DE

LM_NET Archive Home