There is also a  movie available on video of 84 Charing Cross Road.

I don't know about you folks, but I have piles of books stacked up waiting to
be read. I probably have enough for several summers without any further
suggestions! I try to alternate reading "adult" books with reading the books
I hope to share with my students who are in grades K-5. I also read the
Newbery and the honor books, even if they aren't really appropriate for my
school. The other "must read" books are the nominees for the California Young
Reader Medal. I often find that these books are more interesting and better
reads than so many "adult books.

Laura Manthey
LSMant@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home