I saw that we have one member in Costa Rica! Would that member please
identify him- or herself? My 26-year-old is in Tuis de Turrialba doing a
10-month stint with World Teach and communication is spotty. Mail
delivery is irregular and some things haven't reached her at all. Phone
conversations are difficult because of an echo on the line, and it would
be ever-so-nice to be able to have an e-mail chat with her occasionally!
She isn't far from San Jose and gets in there on weekends sometimes-- is
your computer at home or at work? Just curious-- we moms like all the
"connections" we can get! TIA-- Vona Van Cleef, librarian, LBJ
Elementary, El Paso, Texas 79902.

LM_NET Archive Home