Hi All,
        Earlier this year I posted a question about a problems with a book
jobber's processing and had many "me, too" responses.  Since then, I seem to
see more and more messages about problems with purchasing pre-processed
books.  I know that I am still not real happy with a lot of the cataloging
that is on the disks I receive.  Could it be that these companies are not
able to hire people with enough knowledge to do the job correctly?  Also,
some records come from cataloging companies, not the book publisher.
Perhaps these companies are also swamped and unable to find trained workers
or are too busy to take the time to train them.
        Just my thoughts.
Cathy
Cathy Rae
Harry S Truman Elementary School