Netters:  I am undergoing initiation into your group - I have been lurking
for months and now am in desperate need of help.  I need to write a brief
report by Monday to my principal on the minimum costs of automating our
small school library.  We are looking at Library 4 (out of Kelowna, B.C.
Canada), CASPR, and Alexandria.  Probably Mac but up in the air right now.
I would like to hear (from all, but especially Canadian for those Cdn.$)
your hardware specifications and estimates for these and software. TIA.
Sylvia Wiebe "Go gently in the noise and haste but remember what peace
there my be in silence.."

LM_NET Archive Home