Our elementary school just "banned" Halloween this year in favor of a
fall festival.  Personally, I am amazed.  Is this a trend? Is this the
religious right in action?  :-(  Halloween has always been one of my
favorite holidays and I have never worshipped the devil because of it.

Kevin Dellit
kdellit@tripath.colosys.net
Hayden School District
Hayden, CO  81639

On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Carol Harma wrote:

> I loved your idea, Laurie, but along the same lines I am curious how many
> elementary schools still allow Halloween costumes.  At least where I'm
> from, Halloween has nearly become a "banned holiday".
> Carol Harma, Guy Lee Elem., Springfield, OR charma@efn.org

LM_NET Archive Home