Once again I am counting on this wonderful group for help - (Don
Shields, if you are still looking at LM-NET I have lost your email
address and would like to ask a question or two:) ) - The school I am at
now is in the process of building a new library - when I took over as the
Head Librarian this summer I found that no provision had been made to put
the library on a separate file server with tower.  If anyone is currently
looking into file servers, what are the specifications you are setting
for the server (RAM? How many gigs hard drive etc.).  I had a Meridian
tower at Kelly - it was ok - but I'd like to know if anyone has set up a
server and a tower (with an optical server?) that they are really happy
with.  I will post a HIT.  Please reply to me:
         * Lynne J. Webb        Librarian        *
         * Saint Agnes Academy  lynnew@tenet.edu *
         * 9000 Bellaire Blvd.  (713) 771-8392   *
         * Houston, TX  77036  fax (713)771-1603 *
Thank you all!

LM_NET Archive Home