received a small grant from Learn & Serve Louisiana. <takes bow>

Our grantor recommended that we included an AOL account in our proposal.
 However, AOL does not offer invoicing or pre-payment.  Because our monies
are going directly to the central office, we cannot utilize pay for AOL in
the ways we could if we were paying with school funds.  We may have to go
with another provider, but I think AOL is the best for  our needs.

A while back, there was info on the list about pre-paying for AOL through
Turner Communications?  Is this still possible.  TIA

Margaret Kleinpeter
Iberia Parish Career Center
New Iberia, La 70560
mkptr@aol.com