Anyone out there with suggestions as to where I might find such
information.  TIA  Mary Bryan mebryan@tenet.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 17:40:54 -0600 (CST)
From: Mary E Bryan <mebryan@tenet.edu>
To: jkahler@tenet.edu
Cc: ehaynes@tenet.edu
Subject: emails for Genealogy help?

Can you help me find an email address for the Texas State Archives
Genealogy Section in Austin and the Texas General Land Office (Archives &
Records Division)?  Do such emails exist and how can I go about finding
these?  I have a childhood friend who is actively interested in genealogy
and has asked for help from my librarian network.  You two are the best
place for me to start.  Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give
me.  Mary Bryan  mebryan@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home