Our school is looking to purchase a class set of world atlases for use with
our 3rd graders who study different countries of the world.  We are
considering Children's Atlas of the Twentieth Century (Howarth) or
Children's Atlas of the World (Attimore).  If you have experience or
opinions about either of these volumes, or if you can recommend another
title, we would appreciate your sharing your knowledge with us! TIA.

Donna J. Reidhead                               Timnath Elementary School
Media and Technology Teacher            P.O. Drawer 10   3909 Main Street
reidhead@psd.k12.co.us                            Timnath, Colorado 80547
School: (970) 493-5978                                Fax: (970) 493-1264

LM_NET Archive Home