 Jennifer:  Did you know that you receive Catholic Library World when you
become a member of CLA?  The address you seek is Membership Services,
CLA, St. Mary's College of Minnesota, Camppus Box 26, 700 Terrace
Heights, Winona MN 55987-1399    I always correspond with someone named
Julieann (sp) Good.  I certainly do enjoy reading the Churchss'
perspective on different books and software available.  This is my second
year in a parochial school.  I was at first scared of expressing my
opinions concerning intellectual freedom and censorship, but have decided
to stand firm in my beliefs.  Our children grow no differently than kids
that attend public schools.  They ask the same questions and do  the same
things.  Interested in corresponding?  Reach me at  heinze@sendit.nodak.edu
Paula Heinze    Shanley High School    Fargo, ND 58102

LM_NET Archive Home