Hello folks,

I need help locating appropriate titles for a language arts unit on the
midwestern pioneer novel.  The unit has been used for many years here but
due to books going out of print and an enlarged number of low reading
ability students the book list needs revamping.

Need titles in the area of high interest-low ability.  We have used Lora I.
Wilder along with others of  that type.  Anyone have some suggestions?

Please send ideas directly to my email address.  Your efforts are much
appreciated.

Doug Bancks                             Brrrrrrrrrrr . . . it's cold here.
Media Director
Fairmont High School
Fairmont  MN  56031
email:  0454fsh@informns.k12.mn.us