Hello LM_Netters!

I have been requested by several people to post a hit on calendars of
author and illustrator birthdays.  The freebie calendar that was
mentioned the most was given by Permabound.  Their toll-free phone number
is 1-800-637-6581.  Other calendars include the Caldecott calendar by ALA
Graphics, and another by Highsmith.  "School Library Media Activities
Monthly" has a calendar in it and was highly recommended by many people.
Many books were also suggested.  They include:

"Library Media Activies" by Barbara Bannister
"The New Elementary School Librarians' Alamanac" by Barbara Bannister
"Authors and Illustrators Through the Year" by David Fiday
"The Birthday Book" by Mary Munroe and Judith Banja
"Authors for Children: A Calendar" by Sharron McElmeel

Hope this list helps all of you who are interested.  I really appreciate
all of you who spent the time answering my posting. :)

Malia Rigler                      ______
Bush Schol Library               (__|___)
Seattle, WA                      ___|___
                                 ___|___
malia@helen.bush.edu                |

LM_NET Archive Home