Good to know.  I was aware that Dynix would run on other servers, but the
keyboard at the public here in town is a Dynix product, and the key layout is
different, with some usual keys assigned different functions.  With your
experience, its obvious that it can run with an ordinary keyboard.

My experience with Follett tech support has bee generally very good, but I'm
not running Unison, and I hear that some Unison problems are still stumping
tech support.  On the other hand, read a message posted on LM-NET just before
yours that speaks of some truly 'personal' service from Follett tech!

Mark

LM_NET Archive Home