San Antonio I.S.D has formed a task force to develop a plan to bring our
libraries into the 21st century.  I am a member of the task force and am
serving as chairperson for the technology group. I have conducted an ERIC
search.  I would appreciate receiving your input as to what we should
include as a recommendation district wide.  Realizing that we will
eventually have to consider green stuff, if you can prioritize or rank as
must have, above average, or 1st class I would appreciate. Any
suggestions as to other sources are also welcome.

Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home