    I have lurked for several months and found many helpful postings already.
  I've  just ordered the new cd rom offer from  Books in Print for school
 libraries and saw it first on LM_Net.  Thanks for the posting.  My question
is this.  Does anyone  have a source or  knowledge of  colleges with strong
art departments?  I have searched the literature  and  haven't really found
any sort of ranking  of   college or university art programs, only art school
programs.   We have a strong  college prep program  with most students going
to very competitive colleges  but we really don't have any information on who
has strong college art departments.  Any  in put from you  or your art
teachers would be greatly appreciated.  This is a wonderful resource.  It
makes me  proud of our profession.  Thanks in  advance.

LM_NET Archive Home