I must resurface...

Is "pissed-off" profanity??? I don't think so. It may be objectionable to
some people, like "shut up" is to me. jBut it isn't profanity.

Shaorn (hamer@meol.mass.edu)

 Diane Durbin
(dianed@TENET.EDU) wrote:
: I can promise you that profantity is not necessarily a sign of low
: intelligence.  However, I don't know if there are correlational studies :)

: Diane
: dianed@tenet.edu