Hello LM_NETTERS;

I've read the postings in the archives about block scheduling.  Very
interesting information.  I'm sharing it with some of our administrators now.
 However, the question has come up - Are there any schools which have been
runing the block  scheduling and have decided to abandon it?  What are
problems that have been encountered? Library as well as teacher problems will
be of interest to us.  And on a more personal note, could people who are on
block scheduling tell me if their staffing for the library has increased, as
the gurus say it should?  (Or, is this just another thing administrators
ignore?)

Thanks, in advance.

Carolyn Gierke
Sweet Home HS