Sorry, my first message sent before it was finished.  I am looking for anyone
with experiences using the multimedia encyclopedias on the Internet.  Do you
have Internet access through a network?  If so, how do you handle passwords?
We are setting up a WAN connecting all classrooms and all schools within our
district--with every computer connected to the Internet.  Since I understand
that running multimedia encyclopedia cd's on a network of this type can be
difficult, we wondered if subscribing to the online version would solve that
problem, but were concerned about giving out passwords to all students. TIA

Ellen Johanson    K12BMJME@hofstra.edu
Calhoun High School
Merrick, NY  11566

LM_NET Archive Home