My husband has made frequent comments about the amount of time I spend
reading LM_NET and the large volume of e-mail I get everyday.  Now--time to
show him it's worth it!  He has started to study beginning French and liked
my suggestion of finding a French/English dictionary CD/ROM along the lines
of the American Heritage Dictionary which would enable him to click on a
word to hear the pronunciation.  Is anyone aware of such a foreign language
dictionary? If not, I would appreciate your asking your French teachers if
they know of any and what their opinion of them is.   Please reply to me
and I would be glad to post a hit.  Thanks for your help.

Cheryl King, Librarian, Agana Heights Elementary, Box DE, Agana, Guam 96910
FAX:  (s.)671-477-8040    (h.)
671-563-1091 Phones: (s.)671-477-3550  (h.) 671-563-1073

E-Mail:  Cheryl.King@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET

GUAM-Where America's Day Begins!

LM_NET Archive Home