I will be teaching a class called: "Introduction to the Use of Computers in
Libraries" starting January 11. 1997.  I am trying to develop the course from
scratch.  My students are Chicago elementary and secondary school teachers
and librarians in a Masters Degree program.  There is so much to cover that I
am having trouble prioritizing what needs to be addressed in this class.  If
you know of any such class or anyone who can help me, please have them
contact me by e-mail or snail mail.  Mariagnes Moran, 817 Palm Drive,
Glenwood, Illinois, 60425 1-708-756-7285.

LM_NET Archive Home