We have one.  We had several people go through a training session.  No LMS
calls Winnebago directly, they call us.  We troubleshoot and solve a
majority of the problems.  Frequently the problem is equipment or just
trying some new function and district technicians, library office staff,
or other librarians or assistants can help.

Patty Vilello
Syracuse City School Library System
EMAIL: pattyv@freeside.scsd.k12.ny.us
Phone: 315 445-1648 Fax: 315 445-9341

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Sister Sally Daly wrote:

> I am looking for school districts that have District Certification
> that qualifies the schools for 40% discount on support contract.
> I know of someone in Tallahassee, FL.  Any others?  Thank you!
> Sister Sally Daly
>
> --
>
> St. Timothy School  3033 Levick St    Phila PA   19149
> 215-338-9797      Fax: 215-624-1316      E-Mail: timothy@libertynet.org

LM_NET Archive Home