I'm brand new to this list.  I published in the May issue of SCHOOL LIBRARY
JOURNAL about Junior Friends of Libraries in both school and public libraries
('Lords of the Library,' p. 65, see also Lillian Gerhardt's Editorial).  I'm
the founder of the 'Knights of the Ring' program, and I'm versed in starting
youth support groups for libraries.  My goal is to create a national network
of Junior Friends, who fund-raise and provide assistance to school and public
libraries.  I look forward to participating in discussion, and welcome
correspondence. --

Donna Beales
Knights of the Ring Founder
McDonough City Magnet School Knights Coordinator
Lowell, MA
<trabaho@aol.com>

LM_NET Archive Home