I don't know if you could use this but I heard it recently at a
returement party and thought it was funny. No idea of the source...
No matter what path you take there is one important concept that will
always hold true.....Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're
the statue.
Of course it was said with the most serious demeanor and I was expecting
something quite different so it really caught me off guard. Of course the
recipient of the roast was not a lady but maybe if she would think it was
funny.
Jean Rowan LMS
Downey Community School
Brockton MA