So many of you asked for information if I received any when I asked for
books or ideas on library skills that I decided to post tothe whole group.

I just "came back" from "shopping" at Amazon.com. This is an online books
store which touts itself as the Earth's biggest bookstore. I did a search
for elemenatary library skills and came up with 18 titles, From there I
could search to see what other subjects were related and what other book
authors had written. I ended up buy over $100 in new skills books in
preparation for my return to the school.

You can get to the store by : http://www.amazon.com/

The address across the top of the page listing al the books I needed was :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subject-combination/1251-1505114-662088

Best  to all!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home