Greetings to one and all!
Our district has been using Mac's extensively; a decision is being
considered to convert to pc's.  Obviously, there is a controversy brewing.
We would like to hear from others who have used both successfully, have
used either exclusively and the rationale for the decisions.  Solid facts,
data as well as anecdotal information would be very helpful.
I find this listserv to be so helpful whenever a question arises.  Keep up
the good work one and all.  Thanks for your interest and time to respond.
pat davis
pdavis@mtlib.org

LM_NET Archive Home