Hi Everyone,
The following is the reply that I got from Flags2000
(http://www.flags2000.com.au) in response to my query on your behalf about
buying flags of different countries.

To help you decide if this is a good deal or not, I went to
http://www.xe.net/ucc/ which is a nifty little currency converter and found
that $A4.00 is currently about $US2.50; $CAN3.65; UK 1.57; $NZ5.20 and 15.90
Rand. I do not know the cost of postage.

My order is in - I hope others also find it useful.

Cheers
Barbara

Barbara Braxton
Teacher Librarian