Dear All,
   I received a nice assortment of answers to my last question about Senior
Projects, downloaded them to disk, deleted the originals and the disk
crashed. AND, Murphy seems to be working overtime because what I thought
would be a leisurely inquiry all of a sudden is needed TONIGHT for the
School Board Meeting.
   I asked for Vermont and Pennsylvania in the subject line because someone
said there were quite a few schools in Vermont that have the Senior Project
and someone mentioned that the entire state of Pennsylvania has a
graduation requirement, but one that can be interpreted by the individual
school districts.
   The replies that I have received have been very interesting and I can
hardly wait to tell you about them in a HIT.
   Oh, we also put in a rush order for a Norton Utilities upgrade that will
match the new OS upgrades we have installed but it might not arrive before
tonight's meeting.
TIA and Best Wishes,
Sandy

Sandy Guest                                 sguest@arakis.sugar-river.net