Hello, LM_NETTERS!

The Read In Foundation is proud to announce the third annual R.L. Stine
Learning Center Event using The Palace software.
WHO: R.L. Stine in character for his annual live chat with students around
the world

WHERE: Visit www.readin.org to register for this free event; software is
provided free

WHEN: Friday the Thirteenth, at the thirteenth hour! Friday, October 13, 2000
at 1 PM ET/that's 10 AM on the WEST coast ;-)

HOW: Registration is required so that we may offer to you complete
instructions for downloading and setting up the software. This is a graphical
chat software. Very simple to use. Mr. Stine comes as himself, in his
beautifully rendered Stine Manor, a donation from DiCicco Digital Arts. You
and your students come dressed as characters with school appropriate
costumes...It is hilarious and fun and is fully moderated! Come join us! It
is fun and free!

Remember: While you are visiting the site, register for THE READ IN! in May
and make sure you visit all of our resources:

Five monthly columnists...free posters for download...author websites and
links...fifty lesson plans aligned to the CA standards...60 suggested
activities...and our newest part of the site:

THE READ IN! Interactive Zone:
You will find contests, word games, and several chances for your students to
win prizes: Name our two newest cousin worms (Webster's boy and girl
cousins!) and have your students try to guess which of the fifty states will
be the last to register!...

The Interactive Reader Zone is a collaboration between the authors, Adrian
Hoad-Reddick of Hoadworks.com, and you...We gladly accept suggestions for
storystarters, etc.!

THE READ IN! is proud of our association with LM_NET and know that you will
be thrilled to learn we have over 40,000 participants in six countries
already registered...won't you join us?

Jane ;-)
Jane Coffey/President
THE READ IN!