Perhaps someone knows about an easy to use library automation system that my
teachers could use to catalog and circ. their classroom library books.  I am a
K-6 librarian and I use Spectrum Circ/Cat, but it is too complicated a
system.

They want author, title, subject(s), reading level, and location - ie: "in
the Winter box #3 - garage", and a way to circulate to students.

Many of my teachers have literally thousands of books they have purchased
over the years.  They have them stored at home, in storage units, and in their
classrooms!

Thanks in advance,

Candy Bratmon, Librarian
Columbus Elementary School, Glendale, CA
cbratmon@gusd.net

One Page At A Time!