Let me clarify that I am not trying to be judgmental in this issue, but
only trying to find out how others deal with this. The quote marks in
my original post were meant at true 'quotes.' These are things that
were said to me by others at school and I am only trying to assist by
researching how others deal with this. I know this is an extremely
serious issue but one we have never had to deal with before. Please do
not flame me as I am asking in true sincerity.

Barb